BBA Real Estate Management
UGC Entitled | NAAC Accredited | Online Degree
BBA Real Estate Management from Jain(Deemed-to-be University) is a three- year Bachelor’s programme envisions to help the students to build a global career in the field of Real Estate Management through imparting intensive knowledge on property valuation, risk management, law, and compliances to strengthen their strategic decision-making skills.
UGC Entitled | NAAC Accredited | Online Session
Real Estate Management
UGC Entitled | NAAC Accredited
BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management from Jain (Deemed-to-be University) is an Undergraduate Programme in Business Administration. The three-year BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management prepares the students to learn logistics strategies and concepts.
The programme’s dynamic curriculum offers in-depth knowledge on implementing, controlling, and planning the efficient flow of goods from the supplier to the customers. HR Management, Finance, Marketing, Retail Management and International Trade are a few of the important topics covered in this programme.
UGC Entitled | NAAC Accredited
BBA in Real Estate Management ?
Being a competitive sector, the Real Estate industry plays a critical role in every economy. As a result of the pandemic, the sector has faced significant alteration in its functioning and structure. With the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in place to regulate and manage the shift of family-owned businesses to professionally managed businesses there is a constant need for specialists with a sound knowledge of the industry.
This industry-led programme delivers a dynamic understanding of the industry and various local and global real estate and property markets. The aim of the programme is to enhance calculative decision-making skills and create outcomes based on concepts and expertise acquired from the curriculum.
Integrated with RICS
Dual QualificationEarn an International Qualification alongside Bachelor’s Degree.
Hands-On LearningPractical and Technical skills on Supply Chain Management & Procurement Strategies.
A unique blend of BBA and CIPS Qualification curricula.
Exclusive CIPS MembershipEarn Global Accreditation and Membership from CIPS, UK.
- All P-Level courses including Essentials and all the Options (P1 to P6) are also incorporated into the curriculum
- More than 7400 ACCA Approved Employers worldwide
- A blend of accounting, finance, and management courses
- Industry designed curriculum that delivers technical excellence and supplements professional skills
- A host of Skill Enhancement and Ability Enhancement Courses in addition to Core Courses
Earn an Online Degree from
Ranked among the top Universities in India, considered a cerebral destination for students across the world and Bangalore in particular, for its illustrious history of developing talent, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) is a hub for learning in every sense of the word
The University which is based in Bangalore – the Silicon Valley of India, offers a conducive environment for learning, be it academically or extracurricular activities. Known for its emphasis on education, entrepreneurship, research and sports, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) has some of the best minds in the educational and research fields, and centres that inspire entrepreneurship and ground-breaking work to simplify and manage life better.
What makes Jain (Deemed-to-be University) different is its outlook towards life, its values and beliefs. Its ever-evolving and open-minded system and quest for continued success and resilience, has made it one of the top Universities in India.
- Future-Ready Curriculum in Global Real Estate Management.
- Industry-Centric Microlearning Specialisations.
- Advanced Certification from ISDC Learning.
Learn from Industry Experts
- Learn from the Best in their Domain Industry Experts.
- Hands-On Real-Time Case Studies.
- Live, Interactive & End to End Learning Solutions.
- Choose career from over 2000+ placement partners.
- Assistance in Resume Creation & Soft Skill Development.
- Mock Interview & Industry-Based Workshops.
Rankings & Recognitions
Private University in India
Authorized Partner for
JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) is an authorized partner for “Study in India” programme
Ranked 91 - 95
by QS World Rankings
Ranked 91 – 95 among the top Indian Universities
Awarded 5 Stars
Awarded 5 stars in the Young Universities category
JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Ranked among the Top 100 Universities in India
- UGC Entitled Online Degree Programmes.
- NAAC ‘A+’ Graded University with Graded Autonomy.
- Top Ranked University in India – NIRF & QS World Rankings
- Innovative Programmes Accredited by Global Professional Bodies.
- Programme Delivery follows the prescribed four quadrants approach from UGC.
- Business Management.
- Introduction to Real Estate.
- Development Process for Real Estate.
- QQuantitative Techniques For Management.
* Course matrix subject to change based on emerging industry trends and academic requirements.
Value Added Programmes on LinkedIn Learning
- Business Analytics by Kumaran Ponnambalam.
- Business Law for Managers by Lo Na Williams.
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting by Jim Stice and Kay Stice.
- Managerial Economics by Stefan Michel.
- Audit and Due Diligence Foundations by Jason Schenker.
|Semester-wise Fee Plan||Year-wise Fee Plan||Total Programme Fee Plan *|
One-time Registration Fee: Rs.2500/-
Examination Fees (Per Year): Rs. 3000/-
Additional fee payable to Professional body ‘as applicable’ in addition to the University fees.
One-time Registration Fee: Rs.2000/-
Examination Fees (Per Year): Rs. 3000/-
We offer Liqui Loans to students
- Zero Cost EMI
- No Advance EMI
- EMI options available for 6,8 and 10 months
Interactive Live Online Audio-Video session from Industry Experts.
Eyes on Learning with High-Quality Multimedia Content.
Two-way live online lectures are scheduled during the weekends. Typically 5 – 8 hours of engagement is planned, the schedule of which is communicated well in advance. Faculty and Subject Matter Experts lead these interactive sessions. A recording of these sessions is hosted on the Learning Management System (LMS) for subsequent reference and practice.
Our LMS platform has been designed to engage and inspire a learner by providing access to all the learning resources including texts, videos, screencasts & lecture recordings; participate in discussion forums; communicate with the faculty and the program team. A leaner has the option to take-up the several quizzes and the MCQs that follow at the end of every unit of the course, track learning progress, submit assignments and much more.
A learner is provided access to an exhaustive tailor-made Self Learning Material (SLM) on the LMS. The SLM will also indicate sources of additional readings and resources available on the internet and on-campus library.
Assessment of performance in all courses is based on two components – Internal Assessment and University Examination conducted online at the end of the Semester.
The Program emphasizes on Experiential Learning that allows learners to apply concepts learnt in the classroom in simulated and real work situations. This is achieved through Simulation Tools, Platforms & Environments.
Carefully chosen real-world cases & assignments are both discussed and used as problem-solving exercises during the Program.